Arizona Homeowners and Buyers:
How do you combat rising interest rates?
Purchase or refinance with an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
5-, 7- AND 10-YEAR ARMS
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) allow you to borrow at a lower rate along with a lower monthly payment. ARMs can be a smart alternative — especially considering that fewer than 10% of borrowers stay in the same mortgage for over seven years: the initial rate could save you hundreds of dollars each month. ARMs are also appealing to borrowers interested in short-term loans on investment properties.
ARM options are available on Conventional, Conventional High Balance and Prime Jumbo loans. Guidelines vary depending on the program.
- Based on the latest industry-standard SOFR (Secured Overnight Financing Rate) index
- Fixed rate for 5, 7 or 10 years, then adjust every 6 months with a 1% cap at each adjustment
- Elite pricing, High Balance and Jumbo options are available
- Available for primary, second, and investment properties
- Purchase, rate/term, and cash-out refinance
- Max LTV 95% for Conventional/80% for Conventional Elite and Prime Jumbo
- 620+ FICO for Conventional/700+ FICO for Conventional Elite/680+ FICO for Prime Jumbo
PRIME JUMBO ARMS (5-, 7- AND 10-YEAR)
- Loan amounts up to $3M
- 680+ FICO and up to 45% DTI
- Up to 80% LTV
- Eligible on primary, second and investment properties for purchases, rate/term and cash-out refinances
- One appraisal required for purchase up to $3M and refinances up to $2M*
- Two appraisals from two different appraisers required for refinances over $2M*
- Loan amounts greater than $2M require 18 months of reserves in addition to any reserves required by underwriting
Terms and conditions apply: not everyone will qualify.
Apply Online at https://lnkd.in/d-4V3Qj or call/message me today to discuss options. You can also schedule a no-hassle phone consultation at
Search Phoenix Real Estate at
What’s Your Home Worth?
Download an Instant Property Estimate at
#arizona #arizonarealestate #arizonarealtor #arizonaliving #phoenix #phoenixrealestate #phoenixaz #phoenixarizona #phoenixrealtor #phoenixrealestateagent #phoenixhomes #phoenixforyou #mortgagetips #mortgagerates #mortgagelender #mortgagerates #mortgages #realestatemarket #realestatebroker #realestate #realestateblog #brokersarebetter #valoans #conventionalloans #fhaloan #jumboloans #mortgage #luxury